[OpenStack-I18n] 2nd UNOFFICIAL Horizon translation checksite

JF Taltavull jftalta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:57:03 UTC 2017

@Ian, @Frank : thanks a lot for this work, translation site is such a
valuable thing for translators ! We all looked forward to using it !

The site  (http://i18n.ref.app.telekomcloud.com
<http://i18n.ref.app.telekomcloud.com>) is a little bit slow, that's
true, but I'm sure that french translators won't give a damn for that !

@Akihiro : thank you for being a kind of pioneer :)

-JF