[OpenStack-I18n] [StringFreeze] Soft StringFreeze starts!

Ilya Alekseyev ilyaalekseyev at acm.org
Mon Jan 23 23:16:24 UTC 2017

Dear language coordinators & translators!

Only four weeks left before Ocata release [1] and I would like to inform
you that Soft StringFreeze period has come.

Language teams need to focus on Horizon and Horizon-related projects
before all translated strings will be packaged for upcoming release.

According to the dashboard on https://translate.openstack.org, our targeted
priorities look as follows:

- Dashboard - Horizon (High)
- Dashboard Authorization Page (High)
- neutron-lbaas-dashboard (High)
- Trove Dashboard (Medium)
- Sahara Dashboard (Medium)
- Murano Dashboard (Low)
- Magnum UI (Low)
- Designate Dashboard (Low)

All of those and more additional target projects grouped in [2] in *master*
branch
and PTL (@ianychoi) will check feature freeze status on projects listed
above.
He will create a stable version: *stable-ocata* in Zanata for the target
projects this week.

Although the stable version has not been created yet, but it is highly
encouraged to translate those projects from now, since StringFreeze periods
are relatively short during Ocata cycle.

If you have questions, feel free to ask through
openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org mailing list or ask  I18n members on
Freenode #openstack-i18n channel.

Thank you all for your contribution!

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/ocata/schedule.html
[2]
https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/ocata-dashboard-translation/

Ilya Alekseyev (IRC: adiantum), StringFreeze Manager in Ocata cycle
Ian Y. Choi (IRC: ianychoi), I18n Ocata PTL