[OpenStack-I18n] Importing Glossaries from i18n repo into Zanata has been done

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:08:34 UTC 2017

Hello translators,

Zanata has glossary support as seen number 11 in [1].

I18n team maintains glossaries from language teams in [2],
but I have just recognized that updating glossaries into Zanata is also
my important role.
Sorry for that, and now I confirm that Zanata (translate.openstack.org)
now has the same glossary set in [2].

If there is some need to change glossary words or some language teams
want to upload glossary,
patch submissions like [3] and/or [4] are welcome :)
(Usually, the approval from corresponding language coordinators is
needed to merge such patch.)

[1] http://docs.zanata.org/en/release/user-guide/editor/editor-view/
[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/i18n/tree/i18n/locale
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/418351/