[OpenStack-I18n] [OpenStack-docs] FW: Team photo reminder :)

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 21:08:15 UTC 2017

Haha! It is from the effect of placebo by sitting down :)
Frankly, I gained some more weight - it seems that it would be from the
fact that I usually sit down and
see a lot using my laptop? - Just a joke.

I think it was so nice collaboration with Documentation team and I hope that
both team will continue successful discussions and also collaborate in
future PTG(s).

Also, FYI in Flickr with mascots
:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152419717@N06/32267854013/in/album-72157680602754246/