[OpenStack-I18n] Temporary glossary deletion

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 21:02:31 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot, Kato-san to suggest & take actions for this idea.

Unfortunately, glossary needs to be re-imported after Zanata major upgrade
for OpenStack translation platform [1].

I have tested newer Zanata version in translate-dev.openstack.org
and it seemed that new glossary functionality using namespaces might not
be compatible
with previous glossary items.

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2017-February/002790.html