[OpenStack-I18n] glossary, translation changes order

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Mon Feb 20 14:58:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

while working in the
"openstack-manuals  master  Documents (de)  doc/common/source/locale/common"
tree in Zanata I noticed, by translating the technical terms we're apparently
changing the order.

As an example, the term "Image" in German becomes "Abbild" and while it
originally was under "I", now it should be under "A". But as far as I
understand it won't since the order is given in the file "doc/common/
glossary.rst" which is the source of these strings.

Am I right, and is this what happens? Or is there some "intelligence" that
assembles the final documentation in the correct (alphabetical) order?

   Robert