[OpenStack-I18n] [StringFreeze] *stable-ocata* has been created in Zanata

Ilya Alekseyev ilyaalekseyev at acm.org
Fri Feb 10 02:35:38 UTC 2017

Hello language coordinators & translators!

On the last week, I18n team checked feature freeze status and also created
a stable version: *stable-ocata* in Zanata.

Now 1-2 weeks are left  to Ocata release [1], and I would like to inform
that ideally I18n team needs to focus to review translated strings in
stable-ocata versions.

According to the dashboard on translate.openstack.org, our targeted
priorities are as the followings:

- Dashboard - Horizon (High)
- Dashboard Authorization Page (High)
- neutron-lbaas-dashboard (High)
- Trove Dashboard (Medium)
- Sahara Dashboard (Medium)
- Murano Dashboard (Low)
- Magnum UI (Low)
- Designate Dashboard (Low)

If you have questions, feel free to ask through
openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org
mailing list or find many I18n members on Freenode #openstack-i18n channel.

Thank you all!

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/ocata/schedule.html

Ilya Alekseyev (IRC: adiantum), StringFreeze Manager in Ocata cycle
Ian Y. Choi (IRC: ianychoi), I18n Ocata PTL