[OpenStack-I18n] Invalid Horizon PO fzh_CN file

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:45:17 UTC 2017

Hello Chinese language coordinators,

The error was come from a string in Horizon
mentioned in: https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1630507 .

Although the singular string does not include "%(req)i", you need to
include this part now
not to cause Zanata import error as Andreas mentioned.

I can fix it, but I would like to kindly request Chinese language
coordinators to deal with fixing this string
accordingly, since recently I have not received feedback from Chinese team
although I triaged bugs, mentioned on Launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-i18n/+bugs?field.tag=simplified-chinese
and sometimes I asked Chinese team in i18n mailing list.

Now I will communicate with Horizon team to approve my patch with
@amotoki's suggestion
and also wait for your team's responses very soon.
(Sorry but since now we are in StringFreeze period, it is difficult to
wait more than a few days...)