[OpenStack-I18n] No link to openstack docs: Indonesian

Cloud Suhartono cloudsuhartono at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 01:38:28 UTC 2017

Hi ...,
Now, the sync language list with openstack-manuals repo is LGTM, but our
problems are not completely fixed.
If we go to the https://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/index.html
page,  we still do not see a language label of the Bahasa Indonesia
(Indonesian) under the OpenStack Documentation label.
Best regards,
Suhartono