[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Congrats new I18n PTL for Queens cycle - Frank!

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Thu Aug 17 19:19:01 UTC 2017

Hi there!

Thanks for all the kind congratulations. I'm really surprised and yet
confirmed: we have a very good team!

Indeed, there is really such kind of PTL Hitch-Hiker Guide - without
that I would be completly lost.
Especialy thanks to Ianychoi, he taught me a lot regarding PTL and I18n
workflows. Thanks also to you, amotoki, and AJaeger. You really keep
things going and I hope it stays that way.

Now we're looking forward for the Pike release. Hurry up, there are only
a few days left to translate things! After that we go into the hot phase
of planning for the PTG in Denver. I'm happy to meet many people from
you there.

kind regards

Frank
-PTL I18n-