[OpenStack-I18n] VPNaaS dashboard (Re: [StringFreeze] Soft period was over - Plz contribute translation for the release!)

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 12:27:19 UTC 2017

> Note that VPNaaS panel in horizon was split out into a horizon plugin,
> but it is not an official project, so we cannot use the translation platform,
> so we will lose existing translations in Pike. If someone has
> interests in translating VPNaaS dashboard,
> feel free to contact me (I am a maintainer of VPNaaS dashboard) and I
> can consider including some
> translations manually. I am thinking it for Japanese at the moment.

neutron-vpnaas-dashboard cannot use Zanata for translation (from the
reason above),
so we need to maintain translation manually if actually needed.
I extracted translated strings from Ocata horizon translations and you
can find it at [1].
The status is like this [2] and almost all fuzzy strings are caused by
the addition of ' ='
to existing strings, so the fix would be small.

I am not sure how many folks are interested in keeping VPNaaS dashboard,
but if you are interested to update translations feel free to update
the review [1]
or send me an updated version of your translation.

For Japanese translation I reviewed the new version and it has been merged into
the repository [2]. If you find some bugs or improvements, feel free
to propose a fix
or let me know.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/491201/
[2] http://paste.openstack.org/show/617600/