[OpenStack-I18n] Welcome a new i18n-core and explanation on extra ATCs

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 16:11:31 UTC 2017

Hello,

I would like to happily announce a new i18n core: Robert Simai.

The following is the analysis from current i18n core reviewer(s):
-  Robert Simai is now active, an ATC (translation count) [1],
    has made commits on openstack-manuals regarding i18n [2], and also
has been serving as a German I18n language coordinator for years.

Actually, I suggested to propose more i18n core reviewers, but it seems
that more agreement or recommendation is needed.
If you have a good suggestion for i18n core reviewers, please do not
hesitate to share your thoughts to I18n PTL or current i18n core reviewers.
The list of current i18n core reviewers is available at [3].

For extra ATCs, I submitted as seen in [4] for active translators and/or
reviewers and the result was accepted by Technical Committee.
To become an extra ATC (of course, I18n team hopes to automate the
process of proposing as extra ATCs for active translators and/or reviewers),
a member needs to be a "Foundation Member".
More details are explained in [5] - thanks a lot, @fungi!

[1]
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/projects.yaml#n621
[2]