[OpenStack-I18n] [StringFreeze] Soft period was over - Plz contribute translation for the release!

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 10:57:04 UTC 2017

> Dear language coordinators & translators!
>
> Only a few weeks left before official Pike release [1] and I would like to
> inform
> you that the last week was the Soft StringFreeze period.
>
> Language teams need to focus on Horizon and Horizon-related projects
> before all translated strings will be packaged for upcoming release.
>
> According to the dashboard on https://translate.openstack.org, our targeted
> priorities look as follows:
>
> - Dashboard - Horizon (High)
> - Dashboard Authorization Page (High)
> - Magnum UI (Medium)
> - Trove Dashboard (Medium)
> - Sahara Dashboard (Medium)
> - neutron-lbaas-dashboard (Medium)
> - Murano Dashboard (Low)
> - Designate Dashboard (Low)
> - TripleO UI (Low)

Could you add neutron-fwaas-dashboard to the above list?
FWaaS panel in horizon in the past releases has been split out to a
separate horizon plugin in Pike.
I think it is worth translating neutron-fwaas-dashboard in Pike and
existing users can see the same level of translations.
Translation would be easy enough so I think we have translation memory.

Regarding the priority, I am not sure what Medium priority means.
High and Low might be enough, but I have no strong opinions.

Note that VPNaaS panel in horizon was split out into a horizon plugin,
but it is not an official project, so we cannot use the translation platform,
so we will lose existing translations in Pike. If someone has
interests in translating VPNaaS dashboard,
feel free to contact me (I am a maintainer of VPNaaS dashboard) and I
can consider including some
translations manually. I am thinking it for Japanese at the moment.