[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Canceling IRC Meeting: April 27th at 13:00 UTC

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:45:33 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Due to my international flight schedule, I cannot stay in IRC and
discuss with some topics.
Since other I18n IRC meeting chairs might be unavailable as far as I
know, I would like to cancel the IRC meeting on April 27th at 13:00 UTC.

Please see the previous meeting minutes at
: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_i18n_meeting/2017/ .

Also, I would like to mention those two things as a reminder:

: More planning for Boston Summit for I18n - are you    attending?
- http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2017-April/002895.html

: Let's also consider User survey translation: now    available at Zanata!
- http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2017-April/002896.html

Now I am not pretty sure whether I can organize the next IRC meeting on
May 4th, but I will try to do my best.