[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: [User-committee] Boston Forum Schedule

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 05:31:22 UTC 2017

Hello translators,

I would like to happily forward one announcement: I18n feedback
collection has been finally selected as one of Forum topics!

More details are at http://forumtopics.openstack.org/cfp/details/116 ,

and the time slot is 11:15 - 11:55 AM on Tuesday (May 9th) according to
Boston local time.

Note that the brainstorming for I18n team Forum and Summit presentations
& workshops are still on-going
: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-I18n-brainstorming .

Please do not hesitate to share your idea on Etherpad, here (mailing
list), IRC, or anything else.
Your feedback is important and I appreciate all :)