[OpenStack-I18n] to update page http://docs.openstack.org/zh_CN/?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Sep 28 08:12:47 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-28 10:06, Will Zhou wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> I just see one link in page http://docs.openstack.org/zh_CN/ for release
> Liberty/Mitakta. Our Chinese translators are wondering whether we can
> have the page updated with links on what we have translated?

What content exactly?

Note that we do not yet link to Newton specific content, this will only
be done once Newton is released.

> BTW, there are installation guides links for Chinese (zh_CN) on
> page http://docs.openstack.org/draft/draft-index.html. Does it mean
> links would be available to page http://docs.openstack.org/zh_CN/  after
> the draft links went to release? Thanks

Not automatically, language teams need to update the index page themselves.

Before we publish a link, you should review that the rendered version
really looks fine and that there are no problems.
A few missing translations are fine - but review it so that it works.

For example the link on the top of
http://docs.openstack.org/draft/zh_CN/install-guide-obs/keystone-openrc.html
looks broken - something a review should catch and fix.

Once that review has happened, propose a change to the index page, it
lives in openstack-manuals/www/

Andreas