[OpenStack-I18n] Lao Localization

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:01:04 UTC 2016

After the i18n repository was created, I continue to write documentation to
share our knowledge.

I believe it is time to have the admin guide in our i18n guide.
It can include Zanata admin guide and/or what we need to do around release
(branch cut or something).
All we discussed recently in the mailing list are good candidates for
contents of the admin guide section.