[OpenStack-I18n] Lao Localization

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 01:35:34 UTC 2016

Hello Saikeo,

First of all, a little bit sorry for late reply.

Since I have little background on Lao language, I would like to first
kindly ask
whether we can just use "lo-LA" language code for Lao (Laos) or not.
Or just "lo" language code is better?

Currently I am not familiar with how I change our system to support Lao,
but I would like to find ways for this issue
if there will be no problem on our system.