[OpenStack-I18n] First stable/newton branches created

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 08:19:43 UTC 2016

Thanks Andreas for the info.

Kato-san, could you take care of it?
You can do it yourself or delegate it to someone else,
but it is better to do it soon. Otherwise master and stable-newton
will be diverged.

> Syncing to Zanata works automatically if there is a stable-newton (note
> the "-", Zanata does not allow "/"!) branch.

That's what was unclear to me. Thanks.
So, the question now is who creates stable-newton version in Zanata.
I think only the limited folks can do that. Perhaps Daisy, Kato-san, Andreas?
In addition to the permission, the tips on creating a Zanata version
has not been shared.