[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] No IRC Meeting but inviting virtual i18n contributor meetup through IRC

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 22:47:49 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I18n team will not have IRC meeting in #openstack-meeting IRC channel
this week,
since Barcelona Summit is now on-going! :)

But there will be virtual meeting time during Barcelona I18n contributor
meetup.
The time will be 13:00-14:00 UTC on tomorrow (Friday)
(See a few different timezones:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20161028T15&p1=31&p2=0&p3=47&p4=33&p5=248&p6=235&p7=224&p8=179
)
on *#openstack-i18n# channel, not #openstack-meeting channel.

For Barcelona I18n contributor meetup and virtual meeting,
please see https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/barcelona-i18n-meetup for
more details.