[OpenStack-I18n] Planning Barcelona Design Summit session - contributors meetup

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Tue Oct 18 08:10:10 UTC 2016

On Monday 17 October 2016, 22:53:37 Ian Y. Choi <ianyrchoi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert Simai wrote on 10/17/2016 10:13 PM:
> > On Monday 17 October 2016, 21:52:13 Ian Y. Choi <ianyrchoi at gmail.com>
wrote:

[...]

> > Furthermore I suspect that not all Newton translations have yet been
> > merged back into Master. I don't know who takes care of this.
>
> Me did take care of this already around on last weekdays (I did not
> remember exactly.. Maybe on last Wednesday to Friday).
> If you find some untranslated strings which seems to be translated on
> stable-newton but does not be shown on master branch,
> please tell me with target project name and strings. Then I will
> consider re-merge for specific projects again.

I think I see this at least in

magnum-ui  master  Documents (de)  magnum_ui/locale/djangojs
manila-ui  master  Documents (de)  manila_ui/locale/django

where the translation proposals have 100% matches for the missing strings
but are too many to click through. It seems these have not been merged, all
others look good to me. Please have a look.

   Robert