[OpenStack-I18n] Planning Barcelona Design Summit session - contributors meetup

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Mon Oct 17 13:13:18 UTC 2016

On Monday 17 October 2016, 21:52:13 Ian Y. Choi <ianyrchoi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert Simai wrote on 10/17/2016 9:28 PM:

[...]

> > I see all the user facing projects are aggregated under the link
> >
> > "Dashboard translation (Required)"
> > https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/newton-dashboard-tran
> > slation
> >
> > for all languages. Is that the change you made?
>
> Actually at that time I did not create such group. Kato-san created this
> on last July I think.

Then my sincere thanks go to Kato-san. For some reason I must have
overlooked it :-)

> I have updated a few more on the front page, since now translating
> mainly on master branch
> rather than stable-newton version will be nice.
> For user facing projects of Ocata translation, please see:
> https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/ocata-dashboard-transla
> tion/ (I have just created such group.)
>
> > This is _very_ helpful as it now allows to quickly see the status.
> > Thanks a lot!
>
> Hope that the new group "Ocata dashboard translation" will be also
> useful to all. :)

Yes, very nice! Thanks for your support!

As a side note, since it's Master it includes the release-notes which makes
the percentages for the projects appear very low at first glance. It might
be a technical challenge or not feasible at all but probably they better
appear within another dashboard...

Furthermore I suspect that not all Newton translations have yet been merged
back into Master. I don't know who takes care of this.

   Robert