[OpenStack-I18n] Planning Barcelona Design Summit session - contributors meetup

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Mon Oct 17 12:28:09 UTC 2016

On Monday 17 October 2016, 20:41:18 Ian Y. Choi <ianyrchoi at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> By the way, I briefly modified the Zanata front page:
> https://translate.openstack.org/
> (Also it would be great that front page visibility will be enhanced, as
> I wrote in https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/I18n-Zanata-enhancement )
> If you have better idea on front page design and content, please tell me
> :)

I see all the user facing projects are aggregated under the link

"Dashboard translation (Required)"
https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/newton-dashboard-translation

for all languages. Is that the change you made?

This is _very_ helpful as it now allows to quickly see the status. Thanks a
lot!

--
Cheers,
   Robert