[OpenStack-I18n] Planning Barcelona Design Summit session - contributors meetup

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:41:14 UTC 2016

I think some of my added items might be aggressive, but my main point is
that the i18n team needs to express more focused areas to reduce confusion
around the feature freeze.
GUI message translation continuously gathers interest of translations so
far.
Documentation translation is the next one.
How about CLI? How about server project user-visible messages? How about
log messages?
This is my question.

According a rough survey I made in OpenStack Days Tokyo last year (one year
and a few months ago),
translation interest from the attendees was "Horizon > Documentation >> CLI
>> logging messages".
(there were no categories such as release notes and server user-visible
messages)