[OpenStack-I18n] openstack_dashboard/locale/id/LC_MESSAGES/django.po is invalid

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 05:46:05 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have checked and fixed it without considering Indonesian language
contexts..

Suhartono,

https://translate.openstack.org/webtrans/translate?project=horizon&iteration=stable-newton&localeId=id&locale=en%20#view:doc;doc:openstack_dashboard/locale/django;search:%25(req;textflow:531170

=> For "The requested instance cannot be launched as you only have
%(avail)i of your quota available.",
please select the sigular and include "%(req)i" pusposely on your
translated string.
It is a kind of source string bug.

I just added this variable in front of your translated string
: "%(req)i instance yang diminta tidak dapat diluncurkan karena Anda
hanya memiliki %(avail)i  dari kuota yang tersedia."
Please consider relevant order in your language :)