[OpenStack-I18n] Planning Barcelona Design Summit session - contributors meetup

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:54:16 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have started to plan I18n Barcelona Design Summit session.
We will have one contributors meetup on October28th (Friday) 2-6pm at
Barcelona.

Please see Etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/barcelona-i18n-meetup ,
and write your availability on Barcelona I18n contributors meetup and/or
possible discussion topics.

And for contributors who could not come to Barcelona,
I am planning to have 'virtual meeting time' for one hour during
contributors meetup.
If someone is unable to come to Barcelona but would like to participate
in virtual meeting time,
please write your name and time preference on survey:
http://doodle.com/poll/zny89dgs53n28y56 .