[OpenStack-I18n] Problems with quotes in Zanata

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 10:26:59 UTC 2016

Hello Frank!

I also had the same trouble as you experienced in murano-dashboard.
I think the main cause comes from strings containing "Couldn't", and
Zanata recognizes apostrophe as quote,
so both quote start and end need to contain in a string, like: '(text)'.

Since Korean translations were successfully imported from Zanata to
murano-dashboard repository
: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/378474/ ,
I think Frank's workaround is also fine for German.

By the way, would it be good to change from "Couldn't" to "Could not" in
murano-dashboard
to eliminate warning messages in Zanata?