[OpenStack-I18n] Adding Romanian Language Team

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:53:35 UTC 2016

Hello Cristian,

I am Ian. Nice to meet you!

I think adding the support for Romanian language is possible in Zanata :)

Before going further, I want to ask you:

- For Romanian language, I want to ask you which ISO language code is
preferred
  : "ro" vs. "ro-RO".

- Are you willing to be a Romanian language coordinator in i18n team?
   Since there is no Romanian translator currently, I want to assign you
as Romanian language coordinator.
   As a language coordinator, it would be much better if you will
encourage more Romanian translations
   to others, tell PTL (currently, me) for any updates, and share or ask
anything regarding i18n related things
   through I18n IRC meeting
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#I18N_Team_Meeting or this mailing list.