[OpenStack-I18n] [OpenStack-docs] stable/newton created, publishing frozen for now

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 03:01:40 UTC 2016

Hello,

Andreas Jaeger wrote on 11/13/2016 3:52 AM:
> On 11/12/2016 07:18 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> Clark just created a stable/newton branch.
>>
>> I'll create the changes now for both master and stable so that
>> publishing is correct.
>>
>> Please do not approve any changes until those are in.
>>
>> I'll sent in a few minutes an email with links to those changes for
>> review,
>
> The changes that need to merge are:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/396874
> https://review.openstack.org/396875
>
> In addition:
> * stable-newton needs to be created on zanata (i18n team)

Zanata now has a stable-newton version for openstack-manuals, and this
version can be seen
in https://translate.openstack.org/project/view/openstack-manuals
and
https://translate.openstack.org/iteration/view/openstack-manuals/stable-newton/documents
.

i18n team will translate backported guides (common, install-guide,
networking-guide)
in stable-newton instead of master for translation plan and priority
during Ocata cycle.

Thank you all kind help and communication, especially Andreas and Olena!