[OpenStack-I18n] Feedback is needed for I18n draft logo!

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 04:16:59 UTC 2016

Frank Kloeker wrote on 11/4/2016 3:14 AM:
> Am 2016-10-30 03:05, schrieb Ian Y. Choi:
>> Hello,
>>
>> On last July, i18n team decided *parrot* as i18n project mascot.
>> OpenStack Foundation has a plan for all the official OpenStack teams
>> to have logos
>> based on mascots. Logos will be ready by the 1st Project Team
>> Gathering on next February.
>>
>> Please see the attached figure for draft logo.
> [...}
>
> Hi all,
>
> the logo looks good to me but it could have some more different colors
> because we're an international team. Red is a must because it's
> OpenStack, I think. Are there en overview about all team logo?
Hello Frank,

https://www.openstack.org/project-mascots lists mascots selected by many
teams
(+ Docs team selected Fox!).

Currently, it seems that draft logos are shared by PTLs and they share
with mailing lists.
The followings are a few draft logos I have found through OpenStack MLs:

-
Infra:http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/attachments/20161021/4933103c/attachment-0001.png
  (http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2016-October/004790.html )
- QA:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/attachments/20161101/71ec7ad5/attachment.png
  (http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-November/106469.html )
- Zaqar:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/attachments/20161107/14a58535/attachment.jpe
  (http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-November/106844.html)
- Glance:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/attachments/20161021/2048ba97/attachment.jpeg
  (http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-October/106235.html )
  & Feedback:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-November/106670.html
(More logos can be founded in openstack-dev ML.)