[OpenStack-I18n] Feedback is needed for I18n draft logo!

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Wed Nov 2 15:09:41 UTC 2016

Hi there,

I like it! I just hope the white area around the parrot is not supposed to
be transparent, in particular for stickers. Else it simply doesn't look good
on dark backgrounds (e.g. black Laptop). We had "black on transparent" for
the Mitaka Bug Smash and these stickers are more or less only usable on
bright surfaces...

   Robert