[OpenStack-I18n] stackalytics translation stats API is broken????

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:56:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

I might have found the problem.

The problem is that there can be several 'Translated' results within a week,
however, those results are saved with the same primary key.

I have just proposed https://review.openstack.org/316460 .

I am not sure whether 'date' field is used on other Stackalytics sources,
but at least, generating the primary key for translation records on
record_processor.py
does not use 'savedDate' field, as Shengjing mentioned.
If 'date' field is used on other Stackalytics sources, please tell me,
then I will change the review :)