[OpenStack-I18n] stackalytics translation stats API is broken????

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:36:24 UTC 2016

Hello,

I think someone would know the status much better than me..

 From my current observation on Stackalytics repository,
I think the two things could generate your incorrect Stackalytics report
results:

1) The commit message in [1] says "Processor reads stats for every
project-version-user-week".
Is translation statistics calculated once a week in Stackalytics?

2) I do not exactly know which branch name is being used in Stackalytics,
but I think Stackalytics may use the general branch name formats like
"master", "stable/mitaka", and so on.
Zanata project version name is "master", "stable-mitaka", and so on.

As the comment on line 86 in Stackalytics zanata.py [2] says,
matching branch names with Zanata project version names is needed to
show the correct statistics.

Do we always use Zanata project version name with '-' instead of '/' for
OpenStack project branch names?
If it is correct, then some minor fixes on Stackalytics might be needed :)

Note that I checked Zanata "/stats/user/" API mentioned on [2], and the
API works well on my local machine.

With many thanks,

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/280253/
[2]