[OpenStack-I18n] unable to login to Zanata

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Mar 29 00:46:49 UTC 2016

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Alex Eng <aeng at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Elizabeth,
>>
>> Can you run a sql command in the Zanata database?
>> `select * from HCredentials` ?
>>
>> Suspect it might possibly some error during migration from dev.
>
> Thanks Alex, it looks OK to me, but I've followed up off-list so we
> can debug further.

All fixed up. The problem was that the OpenID URL for openstackid had
changed for Nikita, so it didn't match what was in the HCredentials
table of the database. I was able to update the database directly to
match Nikita's new openstackid OpenID URL.