[OpenStack-I18n] unable to login to Zanata

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 21:42:38 UTC 2016

If user can't be deleted from Zanata, that means the username is attached
to some entity in the system, e.g. translations.

Nikita,
After login from Openstack OpenId, you mentioned you got redirected to
profile creation page. Can you create your profile there?
What error message you've got?

Can you please attach some print screen?

Alex Eng
Senior Software Engineer
Globalisation Tools Engineering
DID: +61 3514 8262 <callto:+61+3514+8262>
Mobile: +614 2335 3457 <callto:+614+2335+3457>

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100 <callto:+61+7+3514+8100>
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199 <callto:+61+7+3514+8199>
Website: www.redhat.com