[OpenStack-I18n] unable to login to Zanata

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Mar 28 16:59:33 UTC 2016

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 4:12 AM, Nikita Burtsev
<nikita.burtsev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I try to login to production Zanata I get forwarded to openstackID
> first then to Zanata profile creation page. This page tells me that my
> username/email are already in use.
>
> I've never used production Zanata before but I did use 'dev' version. I
> guess my profile was migrated from dev but never associated with openstackID
> (or something like that)
>
> Could someone help me out with this please?

So, you definitely have a nburtsev user associated with your gmail
email address, and it shows that account was last changed today
(2016-03-28 06:16:46), were you able to log in after all?

If you're still having trouble, my second question is a follow-up to
Jeremy's, if you have an OpenStackID, is it using the same email
address (the gmail address you sent this mail with)?