[Openstack-i18n] Will translation cleanup happen for Mitaka?

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Mar 22 10:01:16 UTC 2016

Hi, Akihiro

I see [1] says the clean up patch will remove translations less than 66% (
infra jobs will only delete translation files less than 20% ).
I remember [1] was an agreement made I18n team before.
I don't have strong opinion whether to clean up translations or not.
I respect any decisions made by you and Horizon team.
If you are going to propose a clean up patch, I will suggest to follow the
same criteria in [1].

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

[1]