[Openstack-i18n] Will translation cleanup happen for Mitaka?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:11:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

I saw translation cleanup which removed PO files of less translated
language before Liberty release.
Will the same thing happen for Mitaka release?
Is anyone from the i18n project aware of it?

I cannot find good information on this.
The only information is [1] but it looks a proposal.
I am not sure where it is discussed and who is the contact.

I am writing another mail as Horizon liaison which asks how to update
horizon language list
before the release. If some cleanup happens for Mitaka, I hope the
language list update happens
at the same time or follow the same criteria.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Translations/Infrastructure#Release_handling