[Openstack-i18n] Translations for release notes in Mitaka? Perhaps NO

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:33:03 UTC 2016

Thanks Kato and Andreas for clarification.

In my local testing, POT file generation and translated document generation work
though some minor improvements are needed. I don't see blocking issues so far.
So I think what we need to do are:
* Automatic generation of POT files (granularity of POT files needs to
be discussed. In my understanding, all release notes are generated
from the master branch.)
* How and where to publish translated release notes
* Where to have locale files in each project tree
* Infra script improvements of translation imports
  (As a project core reviewer, we don't want to have two zanata
translation imports
   for normal translations and release note translations)
Others?