[Openstack-i18n] PTL non-candidacy

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:47:45 UTC 2016

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for your leadership from the initial i18n team startup.
I have been working with you and the team.
The most of the jobs of the I18n PTL are categorized into negocitations
or collaborations with other projects, and the process are improved a
lot during your PTL,
the official project, translators as ATC, Official own translation
site, stackalytics integration and so on.

There are still a lot of things to be improved.
Hope they will be achieved under the next PTL.

Thanks anyway!

Best regards,