[Openstack-i18n] PTL non-candidacy

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 22:53:23 UTC 2016

Hi Daisy,

It's been a pleasure working together in the past couple of years (wow it's
been long since we started). You have most definitely achieved some
impressive goals. Without your help and support the release of the new
translation platform for Openstack would not have been possible. Thanks for
all the support and hard work during this time.

Best of luck to Kato on his PTL candidacy!

Carlos.

Carlos A. Munoz
Associate Manager, Software Engineering
Globalization