[Openstack-i18n] PTL non-candidacy

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Thu Mar 17 07:22:09 UTC 2016

Hi Daisy,

regrettable to hear, that you don't want to lead us anymore. I want to
thank you very much for your marvelous work. In the beginning of my
journey in OpenStack Community it was a fantastic experience and if we
look back the last months we made great achievements. At least in our
local team we made big progress in the last days precisely because we
have standard communication channel and are able to interact very
quickly. You started it.
Daisy, I got to know you as very friendly,respectfully, determined,
persevering and always trying to ensure that we are a team. Hope, you'll
be with us. And I wish Kato as the new candidate good luck and many
success in the upcoming release!

kind regards

Frank