[Openstack-i18n] Wrong plural formula for russian

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Mar 14 08:07:11 UTC 2016

Hi, team

I just fixed this plural formula error in Horizon master version.
@Ilya and Akihiro, please pay attention to the new patches to horizon to
see if the plural formula is corrected.

There is a readonly version in Horizon now, named as
master-old-keepforstatistics.
I know it looks ugly.
But before we can find a way to credit translators' contributions in
deleted version, we have to tolerate it for some period.
More details are documented here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-i18n/+bug/1556772, for future
reference.

Best regards