[Openstack-i18n] Wrong plural formula for russian

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Mar 11 05:20:58 UTC 2016

Thank you for the investigation, Akihiro and Alex.

Below are the steps we previously used.
We can follow the same steps, just changing "stable" version to "master"
version.
I think the statistic data will not be affected in step 1 to 5.
But, if we delete master-old, the contribution data in master-old will be
removed.
So my suggestion is to do the same steps, and keep master-old version (mark
it as readonly)
till 6 month or 12 month later when the contribution data is not that
important.

> 1. Create Russian translation files with only the correct header and the
> pluralities translation items.
> 2. Create a new version named as russian-fix
> 3. Upload the source files and the Russian translation files created in
> to the version russian-fix
> 4. Merge the stable version with version russian-fix
> 5. Rename stable version to stable-old, and rename russian-fix to stable.

Alex and Akihiro, please confirm my proposal.
Then I can take actions.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)