[OpenStack-I18n] Current status of important topics??

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:05:34 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Newton-2 is approaching.
I would like to know the current status of important topics in Newton cycle.
IIRC, we have several critical and important topics Kato-san listed.

## Translation check site
We spent two cycles already, but it is not yet ready.
We need to wait it one more cycle?

## Glossary management
I would like to update Japanese glossary with our latest glossary
but it is not easy to add several number of new entries to PO file manually.
Is there any progress? If we don't plan any change soon,
I will import Japanese glossary on Wiki into PO glossary by script (no
manual edit).

## Release notes translation
Are translated versions published somewhere?

Unfortunately I cannot spend time for these efforts as I mentioned before.
I hope you have good progress.