[OpenStack-I18n] [vote] meeting time change

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 07:14:48 UTC 2016

We are discussing two topics once.
How about discussing two separately to gather opinions more clearly?

- Meeting time candidate
- Meeting frequency.

For the meeting time, candidates so far are:
(A) 0600 & 1300
(B) 0200 & 1300
(C) 0800 & 1300 (proposed from French team)

For meeting frequency, options are:
(X) every two week with alternate time
         this follows IRC meeting time reservation
         this means we may have three meetings in a month if the month
has five weeks.
(Y) week 1 and week 3 of a month
         this ignores IRC meeting time reservation; current one

---

Finally, my votes are:
- meeting time : no preference for 02/06/08 UTC,  1300 is okay if
biweekly-odd (if even, I cannot join due to meeting conflict)
- meeting frequency : (X) (because the meeting is easily tracked by
ical; Y cannot be tracked automatically so I must miss every meeting
:p)

Thanks