[Openstack-i18n] IBM translations to contribute - ready toreview

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Thu Jan 28 12:56:57 UTC 2016

On Tuesday 26 January 2016, 22:39:09 Frank Kloeker <eumel at arcor.de> wrote:
> Thx, Daisy. I made a rough review in DE and it looks very good to me. I
> would accept this, maybe Andreas or Robert want to add 2 cents. Thanks to
> Doug and his colleagues - very good work, guys!

I did a brief review, not all content. The DE translations seems to come from
a native speaker, pretty good, and they make sense to me content wise. I
noticed there are a few strings which have a different terminology to what we
had agreed in
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/German_Translation_Dictionary
but we can work on these later. I'm fine with the merge too.

Thanks to the IBM team for this contribution and also thanks to Daisy for the
option to review this!

--
Regards,
   Robert