[Openstack-i18n] IRC meeting today

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jan 22 16:06:26 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-22 14:17:23 +0800 (+0800), Ying Chun Guo wrote:
[...]
> Zanata has API to query translators activities.
[...]

Oh, that's excellent news! Maybe the update I heard we were still
needing was so that we could let non-administrators query that?

> Adding them to "extra ATCs" is a way.
> Are there any other options to grant them the election rights ?

At the moment you'll need to continue updating the extra-atcs list.
The tool which queries our contributors in Gerrit could be extended
to also query Zanata, but I haven't even seen the API documentation
for that yet so I can't gauge how long it would take me to integrate
into what I have. Longer term, of course we want this data source
automatically integrated with our contributor listing tools.

For the curious, https://review.openstack.org/263971 is the current
state of development on the new framework I'm using for determining
electoral rolls and qualifiers for contributor summit codes.
--
Jeremy Stanley