[Openstack-i18n] IRC meeting today

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Jan 22 06:17:23 UTC 2016

Thank you for the explain, Jeremy.
Zanata has API to query translators activities.
We are able to get translators contribution statistic by program.

The criteria for a translator to get free pass, agreed by the team, is to
translate 300+ words in the recent 6 month.
Comparing with the criteria of Gerrit contibution, the date range is
different.
We use "recent 6 month", not "on or after Liberty release day".
Translators usually are extremely active since "feature freeze" till the
official release.
Before the "feature freeze", most translators are quite silent.
So I think it is reasonable to consider translators contribution in 6
month, not "after release".

After I get the translators contribution statistic, I'm able to create a
list of active translators.
Adding them to "extra ATCs" is a way.
Are there any other options to grant them the election rights ?

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote on 2016/01/21 23:35:20:

> From: Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org>
> To: Openstack-i18n <openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org>
> Date: 2016/01/21 23:37
> Subject: Re: [Openstack-i18n] IRC meeting today
>
> On 2016-01-21 07:37:39 +0100 (+0100), Frank Kloeker wrote:
> > * Current plan midcycle meet up
> > * ATC status/Free Access Pass (was discussed in the last meeting in
Dec). I

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-April/062963.html