[Openstack-i18n] IRC meeting today

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Thu Jan 21 06:37:39 UTC 2016

Morning,

* Current plan midcycle meet up
* ATC status/Free Access Pass (was discussed in the last meeting in
Dec). I didn't found any information about the procedure in other teams.
The only one it's Stefano from the Foundation:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-April/062963.html
I will contact him directly to ask for new requirements in this year.

cu later

Frank